Friday, January 1, 2010

Hi All

Hi All,

Well first of all this is my first interaction with all of you in this manner here is my small intro. I am Hemant Koranne work in Middle Management in a reputed company. I think now you people wanna know why I am here well to describe it I would like to give an example.

On guy you can name him any thing as you like I Will call him Sachin so What Sachin do well Sachin is guy working with a firm XYZ Ltd. as an Executive and he use to submit his reports buy using MS-Excel. But he was not so confident and proficient with excel. So he use to work on simple formulas and work hard to get results from his own prepared files or you can say data. Well there was on more guy on the same post and same working profile named Piyush well piyush is also a hard working person but he also no to use excel smartly. He used to work on the same kind of files but got better results and analysis of the data so he used to the one in the management.

By analyzing the both persons capabilities and capacities we can get that now a days we required more on the Hard work than Smart Work.

So Here I am to provide you the tricks and tips on the same part of our official life that is MS Excel.

So be good in excel & get better in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friends, After a long break, I again started to work on this blog with new time-saving techniques and tricks for making the day to day...