Friday, March 19, 2010

Multiple Row Filters in Same Sheet

I was working on my data sheet and countered with one problem

I required filters in two row ranges on being specific I want the first filter to be placed for data range from Row no. 1 to 200 and the second one I want for Row no. 210 to 350.

So I try to do it with filter options that are available in Excel 2007 & Excel 2010 but not getting it but whenever I put the filter on second range first filter goes disappear so with the help of search on various options I got the answer for this problem. And it is here for your help also this we can do without macros

First Go to Insert ribbon in MS Excel 2007
Click on Table A "Create Table" Window will open Select the data range and Mark My Table has headers option
And repeat the same function for another range you will get the desired results.


Regards
Hemant


for more you can refer this book.

https://amzn.to/2SFxDv4

32 comments:

  1. thanks! this info solved my problem right away! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you also - this also worked great for me! ( :

      Delete
    2. changed my day! thanks!

      Delete
    3. Thank you ! Easy Way & Big Help.

      Delete
  2. Thank you. This was a big help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you it really helped

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Help!! Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Buddy!! You saved me a lot of time.....................

    ReplyDelete
  6. Asolole brotha, nice works

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Hemant...many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thats a great help Hemant. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Hamant can you please show the same by images or video
    because i could not understand like this -:(
    or plz send the details by mail on this email address anees20040@gmail.com

    Thank you in advnce
    Anees

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you know how to do this in excel 2010?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks a lot! really usefull

    ReplyDelete
  12. Do you know how to create new filter in different tables in a sheet which have data before?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Works just as I need. Such a simple solution and instructions. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks! Perfect solution!

    ReplyDelete
  15. BIG THANKS ;)) (Y)
    GREATT!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a simple and elegant solution...works perfectly. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. thaaaaaanks a a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  18. 7 years later and this saved me a lot of time and trouble. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow. that was really quick and easy. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  20. ty... can there be a filter option which is related to, other filters. For example in a table i filtered the data & then the rest two other filtered tables shows result accordingly....

    ReplyDelete
  21. That's a very good article. It helps to save time and operate it with more ease. Thank you so much for your useful article.

    Ctrl + ' (apostrophe) To Fill Cell Formulas Down From The Adjacent Cell Above

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friends, After a long break, I again started to work on this blog with new time-saving techniques and tricks for making the day to day...